Wise Weeds Botanicals

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Essential Oils Used to Protect Bees

Thought this was a neat article. It seems essential oils can be used for almost anything nowadays!

Using Spearmint And Lemongrass To Protect Bees From Mites That Threaten Hives Bees swarm through the smoke as Professor James Amrine attempts to hook a pollen trap to one of the 20 beehives used for research.

Read more at

Using Spearmint And Lemongrass To Protect Bees From Mites

To purchase lemongrass essential oil go here:

Lemongrass Grass Essential Oil

To purchase spearmint essential oil:
Spearmint Grass Essential Oil

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Aromatherapy said...

What a use of Essential Oils. I never thought it, even I know much and have Aromatherapy and Essential Oils site. Can I post this article on my site by giving reference of your post??

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Cathy, Wise Weeds said...

Absolutely you can publish. I'd appreciate a link back to my site. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home