Wise Weeds Botanicals

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Essential Oils Used to Protect Bees

Thought this was a neat article. It seems essential oils can be used for almost anything nowadays!

Using Spearmint And Lemongrass To Protect Bees From Mites That Threaten Hives — Bees swarm through the smoke as Professor James Amrine attempts to hook a pollen trap to one of the 20 beehives used for research.

Read more at

Using Spearmint And Lemongrass To Protect Bees From Mites

To purchase lemongrass essential oil go here:

Lemongrass Grass Essential Oil

To purchase spearmint essential oil:
Spearmint Grass Essential Oil

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Aromatherapy said...

What a use of Essential Oils. I never thought it, even I know much and have Aromatherapy and Essential Oils site. Can I post this article on my site by giving reference of your post??

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Cathy, Wise Weeds said...

Absolutely you can publish. I'd appreciate a link back to my site. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home